you may write down some specific progresses and difficulties on the manuscript writing. I'm also looking forward to seeing the results/difficulties of CI. Have a nice time!
Thank you for your mentoring, professor. I'm going to finish the introduction part and send the manuscript to you tomorrow. I also put the progress of CI on the blog now, this week I have made appointments with six patients and hope to successfully gather their data of CI next week.
you may write down some specific progresses and difficulties on the manuscript writing.
回覆刪除I'm also looking forward to seeing the results/difficulties of CI.
Have a nice time!
Thank you for your mentoring, professor. I'm going to finish the introduction part and send the manuscript to you tomorrow. I also put the progress of CI on the blog now, this week I have made appointments with six patients and hope to successfully gather their data of CI next week.
回覆刪除look forward to them.
回覆刪除